De profundis clamavi (Josquin des Prez)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: John Kelly (submitted 2019-10-06). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 775 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Same source as John Hetland's edition; original pitch and time values, Mensurstrich layout. Ficta by John Kelly. The "Alto" and "Tenor" parts have the same range (e - a1), so could be sung by either altos or tenors.
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2013-06-15). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 854 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Das Chorwerk #33, edited by Friedrich Blume, Möseler Verlag Wolfenbüttel, 1935. Time values halved here. Translation, text underlay and musica ficta by John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers. This edition is SATB. 3/9/98
- Editor: Walter Thornhill (submitted 2002-11-13). Score information: Letter, 12 pages, 372 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: 2 part motet
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 130.