Tota pulchra es (Clément Morel)
(Redirected from Tota pulchra es (Clemens Morel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2014-08-29). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 88 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Edited text underlay; changed key signature: mostly e flats as suggested by MSwithinbank. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Mick Swithinbank (submitted 2013-12-31). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 44 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This edition has different ficta to the Vierendeels edition (even more E flats could conceivably be added than here), and maintains the original note values. In the source, the name Clément has apparently been erased, so that the work might possibly be by another composer called Morel (Nicholas, Jenin or yet another), according to the Royal Holloway Early Music Online website.
- Editor: André Vierendeels (submitted 2010-08-30). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 108 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Tota pulchra es
Composer: Clément Morel
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Tota pulchra es, amica mea.